Assistant Controller Jobs Vacancy in Taboola תל אביב -יפו
Taboola תל אביב -יפו urgently required following position for Assistant Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Controller Jobs Vacancy in Taboola תל אביב -יפו Jobs Details:
Taboola is looking for an Assistant Controller to join our finance team.
- Drive a timely monthly close process, quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities, Monitor cash balances and overseeing cash forecasts.
- Review monthly financial statements and manage and develop month-end accounting process and standards. Ensure the month close is completed accurately and within the monthly close cycle, including the preparation, review of all Balance Sheet account reconciliations and key accruals, and analytical review of all P&L items.
- Assist in preparing US GAAP financial statements.
- Assist in developing key financial policies and procedures, including implementing and maintaining the policies within global activities.
- Analyze profit and loss drivers within the business and identify cost control measures and initiatives to ensure that the organization is run in a cost-effective manner.
- Assist in oversee Tax filings and reporting.
- Advise, support and oversee international financial reporting and compliance functions.
- CPA - required
- 2-4 years of experience from one of the Big 4 Accounting firms – Hi Tech department
- Familiar with US-GAAP
- Familiar with SOX
- Team player
- Excellent English – written and verbal
- Experience working quarterly reports
- Experience working with global companies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment